Saturday 24 December 2011

The Big Apple

Thursday 22nd December

There being never a dull moment with work, I needed to go to the Big Apple today to visit the Malaysian Consulate - I have certainly had my fill of Embassies this year after never having been to one before until 4 months ago. The train from Paoli was surprisingly easy taking just 2hrs door to door which bodes very well for weekend trips in the future. The Embassy visit was uneventful (other than costing a fair bit more cash than I was advised it would which was not entirely straight-forward as I haven't quite yet worked out our US bank account), it was good to meet up with colleagues for lunch and surprisingly refreshing to have a day off space rocket building(see earlier posts). The Christmas decorations everywhere were beautiful and the animated windows in Macy's really something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment